10 Free Things to do in New York City July 07 2014
1. Staten Island Ferry
2. City Hall Tour, reservation required, details here
3. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), 11 W 53rd Street (Map). Free admission every Friday from 4-8 P.M.
4. Boathouse Kayaking, Pier 96 (Map), details here
5. New York Earth Room, 141 Wooster Street, SoHo. More information here
6. National Museum of American Indian, 1 Bowling Green (Map), 10 A.M - 5 P.M.
7. Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 33 Liberty Street (Map), reservation here
8. Grand Central walking tour, 89 East 42nd Street (Map), Every Friday at 12:30, details here
9. The Hispanic Society of America Museum & Library, 613 West 155th Street (Map), details here
10. Brooklyn Brewery Tours, 79 N 11th Street, Brooklyn (Map), details here